Here are just seven reasons why we think you should choose us when you are looking for a chiropractor.
1. Treatment is carried out on the same day as initial consultation. We understand that when you are in pain you want to get treated as soon as possible. In almost all circumstances we are able to start treatment on your first visit, to get your recovery underway. The cost of this first treatment is also included in the initial consultation fee.
2. Our diagnostics are first-rate. We place a huge emphasis on examination and diagnosis. This is the most important element of what we do. An accurate diagnosis ensures that you get the most appropriate treatment. We also take the time to explain this diagnosis and help you understand what it all means.
3. We can offer a range of approaches. Each of our three chiropractors has a slightly different way of treating, meaning that we can accommodate your preferences when formulating a treatment plan. We also use a whole host of treatment techniques rather than just sticking to one system, again meaning we are better able to tailor treatment to your specific needs.
4. We don’t try to hard-sell. We will never try to get you to come in for more treatments than you really need. We don’t offer pre-payment plans or discounts for booking more than one appointment. We reassess at each visit and discuss whether and when a further appointment is needed. Some people benefit from maintenance care, but there is no pressure to come for appointments you don’t feel you need.
5. We’re on top of our game. Our chiropractors get together on a fortnightly basis to discuss cases and review recent research. Along with attending courses throughout the year this keeps us at the cutting edge of what is current in the field of manual therapy. Continual learning is essential in healthcare and we are very fortunate that our chiropractors are passionate about what they do.
6. If we can’t treat you, we’ll make sure you get the right follow up care. There are times when manual therapy is not appropriate or symptoms have a pathological cause, in which case we will refer you for proper further investigation or treatment immediately. Just because we can’t treat you, it doesn’t mean we will abandon you. We will still be on the end of the phone or email to help advise wherever possible.
7. Treatment works. A recent clinical audit shows that of all the people we treated over a 3 month period, 97% reported total resolution of their symptoms. The average number of treatments to get to this point was just under 5. So you can be sure that you have the best possible chance of getting better quickly under our care.
And if the reasons above aren’t enough, check out what other people say about us here.